You know, most moms feel discouraged by how they’re doing in at least one (if not more) of these areas:
1. They don’t feel like they have enough time to do what matters.
2. The budget is tight and there’s not enough money to go around.
3. They lack of peace and organization in their home.
4. Amidst all that, they find it hard to take good care of themselves.
(This post contains my affiliate link, which is how I support my family online and helps support my online encouraging efforts. Thank you for your support!)
Sweet friends, let me say the day I’m publishing this post I’m here sitting with my sprained or broken foot. The kids are buzzing around doing household work jobs, homeschooling, and helping one another. I’m icing and elevating my leg and waiting for my hubby to come home from his college classes so we can take a “field trip” to Urget Care to get mommy an X-ray. I know all about attempting to take care of ourselves in the middle of caring for everyone else. As moms we’re carrying on an amazing work, day in and day out, with the Lord’s help.
And while I’m sitting here resting for a moment I’m so eager and excited to share with you about The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (2016 Edition)! It’s a limited time collection of 93 eBooks and eCourses to give you and me the motherhood resources, homemaking inspiration and practical encouragement you need to help you win at walking out YOUR JOURNEY.
With this amazing bundle that’s only once a year, you’ll find solutions to the above problems and more. You’ll learn:
- how to create a customized system for time management that suits your unique family
- recipes and tutorials to help you save on food, beauty, cleaning and more, as well as resources to help you really get on top of your budget
- systems and tips for decluttering your house, getting your kids to do chores, keep up with the laundry, and make your space feel cozy and beautiful
- plus, something special for you — expert teaching on self-care for tired moms, fitness ideas, weight loss tips, a life purpose workshop, and finish it up with a little adult coloring. 🙂
- and tons more…
WHAT I LOVE
Since I’m sitting here today I can share with you several products in The Ultimate Bundle that I’m excited to hopefully sink my teeth into over these next few days and weeks!
81 Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes – if you’ve been following here on The Encouraging Homeschool Mom for just a few minutes you quickly learn that I’m all about feeding my family to the best of my ability. I love to share slow cooker meals, grocery shopping hauls, and more tips and helps since I’m literally spinning plates all. day. long. (and I know you are, too!) as I feed my growing family of nine 84 meals a month, plus snacks! Whew!
I know many of you love to shop at Aldi. You’ve shared so many great experiences from shopping at that store. I’m excited since a new Aldi is being built less than 30-minutes away from our new house! Look at this book below. I’m taking notes!
Slash Your Grocery Budget & Eat a Whole Foods Diet with ALDI – no fussing with coupons!
Family Systems How to Automate Your Housewife Life looks very helpful as well!
Besides the 93 books and courses included there’s several hundred dollars worth of bonuses, too. One that really caught my eye is a FREE Crafty Class valued at $29.99-$69.99!
And remember: it’s not even like this product is expensive! For the price of a meal out, you get 93 eBooks and eCourses PLUS a whole bunch of bonus products that will feel like icing on the cake.
The combined value of the resources is over $1,000 – which means you get a 97% discount when you buy today! If you ask me, it’s a small price to pay.
Click here to take a look at everything that’s included in the bundle!